jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2013

NEW! Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser


Hello everyone! I'm going to leave you a quick notice.  The new maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser is in CVS,  according to some people and pages online, it´s gonna be out in 2014, but today I found mine in CVS.
The price was 6.99.
I Do not leave any review because I have not tested it, as I said I just bought it today. But in the coming days I will write what I think of the product.

Hola todos!  Estoy pasando rapido a dejarles una notician, ya llego el nuevo maybelline pore eraser, según hasta 2014 iba ha estar en las tiendas pero yo hoy lo encontré en CVS , el precio esta en 6.99. 
No les dejo ninguna reseña porque no lo he probado como les dije apenas hoy lo compre así que en los próximos días les escribiré lo que pienso del producto. 

                                            

Thank's for reading  
            GRACIAS POR LEER


                                                                     XO'S




1 comentario: