miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2013

Drugstore Makeup Discoveries

Hello everyone. .. it has been a while since the last time I wrote something for you, but here I am back. I have so many things to show you and so many to talk about that it is better to start writing ... By the way go and check deals around CVS, Walgreens and i think K-mart too. I am also writing you regarding my winter sale shopping and i will upload pictures of the things I found especially because, I'm so excited about all the things I could buy, but hey, it is better to start now.

Hola a todos.. se que ha pasado tiempo desde la ultima vez que escribí algo para ustedes, pero aquí estoy de vuelta.  Tengo tantas cosas que mostrarles y tantas de las cuales hablar que es mejor empezar...Y por cierto chequen las ofertas que hay ahorita en CVS, Walgreens y creo que K-mart también,  mañana creo que les escribo referente a mis compras en la venta de invierno y les subo las fotos de las cosas que encontré. En especial porque estoy muy emocionada de todas las cosas que he podido comprar, pero bueno mas vale empezar ya..




WALGREENS
  
At Walgreens I found these eye shadow palettes and i love it.
They last on the eyelid a good amount of time, the pigmentation are amazing, but the best of  all ... Best of all is that only cost me $1, can you believe it, because I could not at that time.
You can found they in the $1 area. Here I leave the swatches.

 En Walgreens encontré estas paletas que están padrisimas, tienen super buena pigmentación, duran en el parpado, están increíbles. Pero lo mejor de todo... lo mejor de todo es que solo cuestan $1 dllr pueden creerlo!, porque yo no podía en ese momento. 
Las pueden encontrar en el área donde están cosas de $1dllr.  Aquí les dejo las muestras.

Twinkle Twinkle #1
Twinkle Twinkle #2

Twinkle Twinkle #3
                           
                                                                           
                                                                              Dollar Tree
               
This store is amazing because you can find everything for $1, as this blush / bronzer (sorry that I forgot to take the picture with the box ), the bronzer is ok, i like the blush it is looks super natural, I'm very happy with it.

The first eye shadows is from BEAUTY BENEFITS is a trademark belonging to wet n wild so that means these eye shadows have the same quality than the wet n wild eye shadows.
NO, they really do not have the same quality -.-!, 
but are also a very good pigmentation and an good price $1

The second eye shadow is from L.A. COLORS, they surprised me because I previously purchased this brand and the pigmentation was not good, but in this ones the pigmentation are super good. I definitely recommend it.

Esta tienda esta padrísima porque te puedes encontrar de todo a $1, como este blush/bronzer (discúlpenme que se me paso tomarle foto con la caja), el bronzer esta ok, lo que si esta padre es el blush se ve super natural, me gusto mucho.

Las primeras sombras que son BEAUTY BENEFITS es una marca que pertenece a wet n wild asi que los que hacen esas sombras son los mismos que hacen las wet n wild y la verdad no tienen la misma calidad, pero si tienen una muy buena pigmentación y están a un buen precio $1.

Las segundas sombras son de L.A. COLORS,  la verdad que me sorprendieron, porque no pensé que tuvieran tan buena pigmentación, he comprado anteriormente sombras de esta marca y están bien. Pero estas si están recomendables. 

Aziza

Wet n Wild beauty benefits Ultimate Expressions eye shadow palette



izq. a derecha: L.A colors EYE CANDY & L.A colors PRECIOUS


H-E-B

Especially at this time HEB have so many things & mini gifts for christmas, or at least the heb were we go there's an entire wall with eye shadow palettes and complete makeup kits, well.. Just for curiosity I checked the wall and found these palettes
I bought it and they really surprised me.
I thought that came only the colors that can be seen when the lid is closed, but not when I opened it had more colors! -. - (Ha! The worst thing is that in the outside said that came the 22 colors) the pigmentation is amazing and best of all they are matte, clear to those who like me, love the matte eye shadows know how i'm feeling (excited) and more because were $2 each.

Aunque ustedes no lo crean hay bastantes cosas en h-e-b en esta época  sobre todo maquillaje o al menos en el h-e-b que yo voy hay una pared completa con paletas de sombras, y  kits completos de maquillaje, bueno pues me acerque por curiosidad y encontré estas sombras de ojos y me llamaron la atención las compre y me sorprendí.
Yo creí que solo venían los colores que se pueden ver cuando la  tapa esta cerrada pero no!, había mas colores al abrirla -.-! (JA! lo peor es que en la parte de afuera dice 22 colores) la pigmentación esta increíble y lo mejor de todo es que son matte, claro para esas que como a mi les gustan las sobras matte saben cual es mi sentimiento y mas porque estaban a $2 dlls cada una. 



Profusion #91

Profusion #90


Well that's all for now because I have so many things to show you.

Thanks for reading!

 Bueno pues esto es todo por el momento porque tengo muchísimas cosas mas por enseñarles.

Gracias por leer! 
                                      xo's




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario